Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Copyright Release Agreement Form



CREATIVE INDUSTRIES RESEARCH CLUSTER (CIRC)
UNIVERSITY OF BRUNEI DARUSSALAM

COPYRIGHT RELEASE AGREEMENT



Name: Telephone:
Address:




I hereby grant the Creative Industries Research Cluster (CIRC) of the University of Brunei Darussalam (UBD) the right to use, re-use, publish, re-publish, produce, reproduce and distribute the image, _________________________________________________ (Title of work), as part of the digital hybrid mural project electronically, and any use on the Internet, such as  website and blog; publications, advertising, promotional and educational materials; souvenirs and merchandise without restriction; and the right to own the artifact of the final digital hybrid mural as part of the collections of the UBD.

I also understand that I will be credited by name and title for my work. I shall retain ownership of the copyright to my artwork image which is conceived and created by me. CIRC shall maintain a copyright notice on any electronic, printed materials or merchandise that contains the artwork or a part of the artwork as a part of the digital hybrid mural: 2012 CIRC, UBD

I understand that this copyright release agreement is for reproduction of my artwork itself and related images at any stage of the production process and/or merchandising of this digital hybrid mural and that layout and design decisions rest solely with the staff of CIRC.  Details of, derivative compositions, and cropping the original artwork is permissible at CIRC's discretion.

I authorize CIRC to use the image of my artwork for any promotional and for-sale materials. In return for this agreement I will receive $100(BND) as a one(off) stipend.

Artist



Signature IC # and color Date

CIRC



Signature Date
Kong Ho, Associate Professor of Art, Visions of Brunei Research Project Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment